Monday, November 10, 2008

Random Post: Kitty on my Bag




During our Rabat orientation, this little kitty fell asleep on my bag. I had to borrow Susan’s camera to take a picture because my camera was in the bag. One time during a lecture on Islam in Morocco, the kitten stretched and fell off of the bag. Then he (I can’t verify for a fact that it was a male kitty, but for some reason I thought of him as a boy kitten) crawled back up on the bag.



DSC_0844.jpg

Here's the kitty after he woke up from his nap.



DSC_0848.jpg

Here's the kitty realizing that a crazy American lady is sticking a camera in his face.

2 comments:

Breezi said...

You should keep the kitty. maybe name him Samsonite or American Tourister, or another luggage name. That would be funny.

Cute kitten!

Breezi said...

Chip walked into the room as I was looking at your blog and he said
" haha, Look at that kitten, he doesn't know a lick of English!"...

yeah, that is my husband for you.